Wednesday 13 November 2013

Discrimination at work place

I am feeling really really down. I wish I could fly or run away from reality. This is happening to me now. I am feeling really really sad, feeling really really down & I am not motivated to go to work anymore. 5 more weeks to go and I'm flying off and will never look back. 

Something to share:-

Definition

Discrimination means treating some people differently from others. It isn't always unlawful - after all, people are paid different wages depending on their status and skills. 

What is discrimination?

Discrimination happens when an employer treats one employee less favourably than others. It could mean a female employee being paid less than a male colleague for doing the same job, or an employee from a minority ethnic community being refused the training opportunities offered to other colleagues.

Source: http://www.nidirect.gov.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment