Friday 29 November 2013

Hello Kitty sticker book

Hi All.. For your information my daughter loves Hello Kitty.. and being a good mom hehehe I love to buy her Hello Kitty clothes and books. Off course she love her dresses and all but what she really loves is her sticker books. When I first bought her the sticker book, I realized she really likes to play with her sticker. She call it 'tucker' because she couldn't pronounce it correctly at the moment. Anyway she's just turn 3 last month. When I got to know her liking, I kept buying her sticker book to encourage her do some art work with the sticker rather than focusing on her Ipad or her favorite tv Disney channel 613. At least we could have the tv for ourselves for few hours. Thank you so much to the sticker inventor. Overall she love this book. It's good to give your kids something to do beside buying them toys. It good for travelling as well. So you won't have to answer question like "Are we there yet?!" every 5 minutes!! So far for Sofi, she learn , which pages / scenario  matches the outfit & the accessories. Sometimes when she gets more creatives she will decorate our dining table , floor, her high chiar and her brother baby swings with her colorful hello kitty sticker. What can I say, I'm the one encouraging her to be creative, and she is expressing it by showing me her art work ! :)
Product: Hello Kitty Sticker Book
Price: Range between RM 16.90 - RM 24.29
Where to buy: Kinokuniya Suria KLCC

No comments:

Post a Comment